New 100Mbps USB 2.0 to Ethernet LAN RJ45 Network Adapter for Vista/XP/Windows/8
- 329.00 429.00
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: USBETHERNETADAPTER
The Apple USB Ethernet Adapter is a simple, one-piece external adapter that plugs into the USB 2.0 port of your MacBook Air to provide 10/100BASE-T performance. Simply plug your Ethernet cable into the RJ-45 connector - no external power is required. It's small, light, easy to install, and even easier to use.
- USB to Ethernet Lan RJ45 Network card.
- RJ45 female to USB male.
- Enable to connect to the internet via the USB port.
- Half/full duplex 10/100Mbps operation.
- Switch 10Mbps or 100Mbps network automatically.
- Support all USB standard commands
- Support Five Vendor Sprcific Commands.
- Support suspend/resume detection logic.
- Compliant to USB interface version 1.0/1.1/2.0.
- Support 10Mbps and 100Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation.
- Integrated Fast Ethernet Mac, physical clip and transceiver in one chip.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Based-T) and 802.3u (100Based-TX) standards.
- Powered by USB port, no extetnal power adapter required.
- System Requirements:
- One available USB port.
- Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista